Sitting in the car with sleeping Lo

1:21 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Lorelai fell asleep on the way home from Grandma's house and if that happens and I wake her up taking her to bed... it's all over. No more nap, just grumpy Lo. So here I sit.

Lo and I are having so much fun here with all the family. Lorelai has learned so many new things from her cousins. Grant pretty much hates her and will push her over every time he walks by her, but Landon adores her and tries to love her a little too much. He gives her big bear hugs and tries to pull her where ever he is going. Sweet, but a little too much contact for Lo. So the funniest thing she has started doing is whenever either Landon or Grant come near her she starts screaming "NOOGA NOOGA NOOGA NOOGA" It started out as "NO NO NO" but everything with Lo is about rhythm and flow... NOOGA makes more sense apparently.

Most recently tho, Amy and I have caught her sucking her thumb. I'm hoping it's more imitation from seeing Grant do it... but I guess we'll find out!

All in all it's been a very fun trip and I think the best is yet to come. This weekend James and Dad will be down and we will be going to the pumpkin patch, celebrating dad's birthday and enjoying Mom's home cooking.

3 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

She is going to go home with a bunch of crazy behavioral things. My favorite is when she runs when she finds a juice that one of the kids left down. Her little legs can move so fast. She may have already done that though.

James Hesch said...

haha that weekend was so fun!! it was good to see you and lo and all the family!! i had fun even though i was wishin i could stay longer.

♥ et said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun trip. Amy had so much fun having you here, I know you know, but I thought I'd confirm.