Tagsies

10:43 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
5 things on my To Do List (daily? weekly? what?)

1. catch up on my tivo
2. exercise
3. never ending cleaning (especially with Lo's staph... new towels and washclothes everyday, sheets every other day, bleach scrub bath tub)
4. get my pictures organized on my computer
5. feed the herd of pets

5 jobs I have had:
1. Boston Market
2. Manager at Inkleys
3. Photographer for The Spectrum
4. Front desk clerk/waitress/asst catering and event coordinator at Holiday Inn
5. currently Certified Radiology Coder, yes... I can officially put RCC after my name

5 places I've lived:
1. Cali
2. St. George, Utah
3. Colorado
4. Washington
5. don't be deceived... I've never actually lived in the same house longer than 3 years my entire life.

5 Favorite Snacks:
1. I'm not a big snacker, not even a big eater. Really just live off of a 24 oz white mocha in the am and dinner. Not healthy and clearly not helping me lose weight.

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. pay off my house and remodel!
2. create security for my family and my chosen family here in b-town
3. invest
4. financially back an animal shelter
5. party like a rock star!

5 things you may not know about me (there isn't much, I'm an open book):
1. I have VERY strong opinions about everything, but I don't force them on anyone because I think everyone deserves the same right that I have.
2. I don't like drama... I will swallow my pride 8,000 times before I pick a fight with anyone (even if I am right).
3. I wish I could have been a professional dancer.
4. I wish more than anything I could find my niche. I got my cards read not too long ago and she said I need to just enjoy where I am right now in my life and I am trying... I am. But I wish I just had something professionally I could get excited about. My marriage is awesome, my kid is amazing, my house rocks, my friends are the best, my family loves me... it's the one thing that missing.
5. I love to sleep... I would stay in bed all day long sleeping if I could. Maybe that's because my kid didn't sleep longer than hour long stretches until she was 9 months old so I can't get over how amazing an entire night sleep is.

Everyone I know on blogger has done this... so it ends with me. sorry.

3 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

For some reason I thought Shanna had tagged you, but I guess she didn't. Sorry sis!! Love you!

The Hesch said...

Yea you did the tag! Give love a hug from me. Love you!

Shanna said...

Oh, what will it be like to sleep again? I can't wait!!