Manette Coffee Company

12:45 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Ty never takes any vacation time and he accrues a ton of it. This year with his cash out, I came across an espresso stand that was for sale. The same one I go to every single day and know the employees and completely love. So we bought it. It has been awesome and stressful and exciting and scary, but I have loved every second.






When I bought it, it was called The Green Submarine. I really didn't like the name and I REALLY didn't like the color. So I negotiated for us to paint before I even took it over. I didn't want to open up my first day and have it that awful color.


Here is the "almost" finished product!




3 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

HOLY COW!!! That is freaking awesome! I would love to do something fun and spontaneous like that. I am sure you put a lot of thought into it. I love the new look and I wish you GREAT success...if anything, A LOT of FUN! hehe Merry Xmas...thanks so much for the cute Christmas card!

Cazier Craziness said...

It looks great Mist!! You guys did awesome! I can't wait to see it in person!

meg said...

Misty, it has been so much fun catching up on your blog - I've loved reading about your holidays and seeing all the pics! It looks like all of you had a wonderful time - yay! But I just *had* to comment on this post because how freaking COOL are you guys to purchase this place! And it looks like you're already off to a great start - wow! I am so excited for you! Best wishes and please post updates often!

Love,
Megan
xoxoxo