Boy or Girl?

4:31 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Well, it's way too early to be able to tell right now... but this is what Lo thinks:

When asked if she wants a boy or girl, she will ALWAYS say girl.  I asked her today if she would be happy if it was a brother or if she would be sad.  She said "HAPPY MOMMY!"  I said "so, happy if it's a girl and happy if it's a boy?"  "Yes, happy to have 2 babies mommy!" she replied.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get her to admit this baby could possibly be a boy... Lord knows there would be no convincing me there's 2 babies, so I guess I can see her point of view!

2 comments:

Beautiful Chaos said...

heehee so cute! I say GIRL also.

Cazier Craziness said...

Seriously, I am WAY behind on comments. I am a horrible sister. Lorelai is the smartest little girl I know.