Miscellanea

9:31 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Here are a few miscellaneous pics from the last 2 months.  Ty recently came into a few Tonka trucks like the ones he had when he was a kid and was so excited to show the girls.  This is what came of that...

Sometimes dress up is just exhausting!  Lorelai hasn't been taking too many naps lately but sometimes I still make her lay down and relax in my room watching a cartoon.  This is what I found after a particularly exhausting day


Mae is in that middle stage where she is too big for her baby bath but too little and unsteady to sit up in the tub with her big sister so I've been bathing her in an inch or two of water all by herself.  She has so much fun splashing around and exploring water in a whole new way!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mae's SEXY body is ready for my LONG HARD COCK to enter her mouth and PUSSY