Dinner and Build A Bear!

10:45 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
One night, we went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory... which BTW, besides the actual cheesecake, I don't see the big deal.  But that's neither here nor there.  I added this pic, for one because there are hardly ever pics of Papa and Lo and two, because I think you can see how much she adores her Papa and the funny relationship they have.

We were at the mall and walked past a Build-A-Bear workshop, there was no way I was going to not be able to stop... so we did and Lo picked out the freak show of the year to build.  It's an elephant, not bad right? Well, she picked out a monkey cackle to put in it's hand.  So now we have an elephant that sounds like a monkey.

She stuffed it.
And kissed a heart to put inside.
Got it all stitched up.
Gave it a bath.
Then proceeded to pick out an Ariel costume to dress it up in.  So, we have an elephant... that sounds like a monkey... that looks like a mermaid... whose name is Mary... AND who is a BOY.  WOW!
I'm pretty sure she loved the box more than Mary.  After we got home, she told me that the Ariel wig scared her, so we had to take it off but she still loves her monkey speaking elephant mermaid.  I love her for being so quirky.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL That is hilarious!

meg said...

Oh my gosh TOO CUTE! Another Precious Meter Alert fo sho :)

Meg xoxoxo