We've been finishing the basement in order to give the girls their own rooms. We decided to move Lorelai downstairs since I'll be up with the baby at night, so better to keep her on the same level as the master bedroom. We have included Lorelai in on every decision with her room to make it an easier transition for her. That includes paint color, she chose orange. We only did one wall the darker orange and the other 3 a lighter version. Lorelai wanted to help, so I gave her a paintbrush and let her at it! Of course she drew pictures. :) The picture on the far right is of me with Mabel in my belly, such a great picture! I was sad to cover it up!
She wasn't too much help, but she felt great about helping!